Here in Alberta, the only thing consistent about the weather is its inconsistency. We recommend you bring the following items despite time of year and conditions predicted.
- Light, medium, or heavy jacket of some sort (depending on weather conditions and the time of year).
- Rain Jacket (heavy or light depending on the time of year)
- Layers. Layering is an integral part of being properly dressed for your day on the water. Ask your guide for recommendations.
- Polarized sunglasses. These are a must, not only for cutting the glare on the water, allowing you to see movement below the surface but also for safety! After all, we are flinging sharp hooks around in the air at great speeds!
- Sunscreen, bug spray, lip balm.
- In the warmer months, we typically wet wade, so please bring footwear that you don't mind getting wet incase you need to get into the water for a picture!
- Any fishing gear that you personally own. We can supply waders and boots but for comfort reasons, we always recommend bringing your own if you have them.
- Fishing License! Do not forget this or we will be taking time out of your valuable day to get this sorted out, or cancelling a trip if the angler does not have or refuses to obtain one